Friday, June 14, 2013

How do I get a TAC wireless controller to work with my PC via USB adapter?

guitar usb adapter
 on 3M USB PC Guitar Bass Link Cable Recording Audio Adapter Accessories ...
guitar usb adapter image



Joseph B


I play a Free PC clone of Guitar Hero called Frets On Fire. I"m getting kinda tired of using my keyboard to play so I went and bought a wireless guitar controller made by The Ant Commandos. I'm also using a USB adapter to use said PS2 controller with my PC. Unfortunately my PC doesn't recognise the wireless antanae. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?


Answer
Had to update my bios on the motherboard to get one to work once. But all the USB ports went crazy when I did put the wireless on it.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment