Monday, June 3, 2013

Where can I learn to and read guitar notes?

guitar notes
 on Minor 7 guitar chords
guitar notes image






I need to knock how to read guitar notes, play the guitar, and read sheet music as well. Does anyone know a place where I can do this for free unless there's no other alternative?


Answer
guitar is a unique instrument because of TABS. 99% of the other instruments dont have tabs. That is how alot of guitars players start playing guitar with out actually knowing how to read music or I've seen some who don't know anything about music. I'm not saying tabs are bad. They make it a lot easier to see how to position your hands on the guitar. I practiced playing drums for a long time. So now I look at the sheet music to get the rhythm information and the tabs to see what notes to play. The most common way to learn the piano or drums is to learn to read sheet music. Ofcourse they are many other instruments that require learining sheet music but piano and drum resources are abundant on the internet. Sheet music and guitar are usually not associated unless you buy the tab books or guitar magizines. This one time I bid 1$ on a ton of guitar tab books on ebay. I won 2 of them. If sheet music learning is important to you, unless you are trying to play classical guitar, learn the piano/keyboard. Practice and Patience are the key



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment