Wednesday, May 22, 2013

christmas gifts for parents and brother?

guitar necklace for men
 on ... Jewelry Necklace wholesale:guitar Pendant Titanium Steel Necklace 343
guitar necklace for men image



Aj


Christmas is coming up and i realized i have no idea what to get my mom, dad, or 17 year old brother. Any ideas? Keep in mind that i am 14 so i only have 15-20 dollars to spend on each. Thanks in advance.


Answer
Not sure what their interests are, but this is what I would get:

Dad
-a hummingbird feeder
-a cookbook
-an itunes gift card
-"2012"
-War of the Worlds
-Bicentenial Man

Mom
-A gift card for 1 trip to the hair salon (maybe Visible Changes or something similar)
-A gift card or certificate for 1 mani-pedicure. Check the pricing in your area on Google Maps or online (I found one by my house that only charges $10, but you might also be able to find one around your house)
-Nail polish in a shade she might like (my mom LOVES painting her nails)
-a christmas card (makes my mom emotional, and I don't know why...)

Brother
-Any movies
-teeth whitening strips (might sound like teasing -saying his teeth are yellow-, but it's fun to do that, isn't it?)
-An itunes gift card
-A necklace with a guitar-pick on it
-a tee shirt



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment