Saturday, May 18, 2013

How can I wire my car audio system to allow an electric guitar to be played through it ?

guitar cord
 on Learn How To Play The Major Scale on the Guitar!
guitar cord image



Bud


I'm a terrific guitar player and the girls love it when I play for them. I'd like to be able to hook up my electric guitar cord somehow and play it through my car audio system. This would possibly lead to many backseat adventures. Any ideas


Answer
Does your car audio system have a jack to connect an MP3 or an aux input ?

If not, there is a device where you plug your mp3 and it broadcasts an fm signal you can tune your car radio to, ýou would have to make a big jack/small jack cable, remember your mono jack (guitar), has to be wired to a stereo minijack so that the guitar can be heard in all four speakers.
BTW watch it with the volume of the guitar, you might blow the speakers.

good luck



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment