Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Is it smarter to mod a guitar or upgrade to a new one?

guitar upgrades
 on Basic Guitar Chord Chart For Beginners
guitar upgrades image



Austin


I have a B.C Rich Warlock Bronze series with a hardtail bridge and stock pickups. Now I'd like to know what would be better, to mod the Warlock, or eventually buy a guitar with better pickups and a floyd rose? I'm kind of needy for a Floyd Rose guitar and better sounding pickups, but I wouldn't want to let the Warlock go. Now, can one of you tell me, which would be better? Money wise.


Answer
Hello there,

It is never economically practical to retro-fit a Floyd Rose bridge onto a guitar that came with a fixed bridge. The parts and cost of installation far exceeds the value of your guitar. You are better off buying a different guitar.

Later,



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment