Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is a good bass guitar chorus pedal?

guitar volume pedal
 on Hey Chris, Just wanted to let you know that your guitar was a big hit ...
guitar volume pedal image



Eeyore


I'm looking to buy a bass guitar chorus pedal but not sure which to get. I'm a hobbyist so I'm not looking to buy the top of the line. I'm just looking for something I can play around with and gives me versatility as well as a good sound. I'm currently looking at the DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal.


Answer
Hi. You want to check them out here

http://tinyurl.com/3xkv9le

There are 14 brands of bass effects to select from
and mostly are under $100.

Among them DigiTech BP80 looks promising with:

# Amp modeling - 11 award-winning amp models
# Built-in expression pedal
# 20 effects include compression, cab modeling, 3-band EQ, noise gate,
auto swell, chorus flanger, phaser, vibrato, octavider, envelope filter,
detuner, pitch shifter, 3 delays, and 6 reverbs
# Built-in drum machine
#Wah, volume, and whammy via optional expression pedal.
# 5 Stompbox models
# 9 simultaneous effects
# 40 factory/40 user presets

Happy hunting
Have fun
Cheers
Smile



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment