Sunday, June 9, 2013

Can I get a separate microphone and drum set for Guitar Hero World Tour for wii?

guitar wii
 on ... on his axe-shaped bass guitar, Gene Simmons has a lot to say about it
guitar wii image



guffty1003


I just bought the guitar hero world tour game with a guitar for Wii. I didn't realize that I should have bought the entire game kit until I had already opened the game? Is there anywhere in stores that I can get a drum set and microphone sold separately for the game? Or is there a band kit that doesn't include the game?


Answer
You should be able to use any USB microphone, so check Ebay or Amazon for one. The drum kit isn't officially sold seperately yet (they want people to buy the whole kit, even if you already have a guitar from GH3) but they will release it in the new year. You may be able to find someone selling it online if they've broken the kit up, but I'd wait if I were you.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment