Saturday, June 8, 2013

Does anyone know any good acoustic guitar music without lyrics that I can buy on iTunes?

guitar music
 on Guitar Lessons and guitar teachers at The Northern School of Music ...
guitar music image



Katherine


I'm really looking for some nice acoustic guitar music to use to just mellow out. I already have some good songs and know of a bunch of bands/singers that do great acoustic work, but now I'm really looking for just plain acoustic guitar with no lyrics.
Can anyone help me out?



Answer
Check out William Ackerman, Alex de Grassi, Don Ross, Andy McKee, Michael Hedges, or Billy McLaughlin -- All of them do incredible work, and it sounds like they'd be just what you're looking for. Will Ackerman tends to be more mellow than the others, in my mind, but they're all excellent choices.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment