Friday, June 21, 2013

How long do fondant decorations last?

guitar decorations
 on Guitar Decoration | Princesas Online
guitar decorations image



Breanna


I am making a Hannah Montana cake for a friend....I need to have it to her in 2 weeks. I am planning on making a small guitar out of fondant and some other stars to decorate the cake with... And a couple other items out of fondant also. I am wondering when would be good to make them so all I would have to do is stick them on the cake the day I give it to her? Also, would it be best to make the guitar from fondant or modeling chocolate? Thanks!


Answer
fondant decorations will last a very long time once dry. as for which is better fondant or modeling chocolate, chocolate tastes better than fondant so it depends on if you want to eat your decorations.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment