Saturday, June 8, 2013

Strap or bag to carry hard shell guitar case more easily?

guitar case hard
 on ... Beyond-Driven-Dimebag-Tribute-ML-Electric-Guitar-With-Hard-Shell-Case
guitar case hard image



nekoyurei


Okay, so I have a hard shell guitar case, an Epiphone SG one, and it is a bit heavy to carry by hand. I was wondering if there are any straps, slings, or bags for carrying it more easily, or if I could make something for it? I can sew =^-^=. I do need to use a hard case, gig bags and such are not good enough. So, any help or ideas?


Answer
my friend has an sg with a soft gig case.
it was produced by epiphone so they do make them.
i suggest going on the official website or perhaps going to you're local music shop & enquiring.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment