Thursday, January 23, 2014

What kind of guitar case would be good for an Epiphone PR-150 acoustic guitar?

guitar cases hard acoustic
 on This case is a perfect match for your Darling Divas guitar!
guitar cases hard acoustic image



Man on the


I would prefer if you can find me a hard-shell case or one that's got a inside mold to an acoustic guitar. I've looked for a case but I have no experience with what I should get so if you could help that would be much appreciated.


Answer
Your guitar's body shape is called a "dreadnought". Since you own a relatively inexpensive instrument, you probably want a low-cost case to match - I'm thinking something like this:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musician-s-Gear-Deluxe-Dreadnought-Case-540945-i1151384.gc

I recommend taking it into the store and making sure it fits.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment