Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hard case vs. gig bag (Guitar)?




Beautifulx


I got my first guitar about a year ago (Squier Strat) and I currently have a soft gig bag for it and I was considering upgrading to a hard case... But I was wondering if it would be worth it... The only traveling that I do with my guitar is going to lessons once a week and it's obviously not a very expensive guitar... I was just thinking about getting a cheap one: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gator-GWEElec-Hardshell-Electric-Guitar-Case?sku=546207#used and I would really appreciate the extra storage for my books and music and stuff...
So I'm just looking for some opinions... do you think the investment would be worth it?



Answer
If you stick with guitar it will be worthwhile. You can still use it when you upgrade to a more expensive guitar. The only down side is the extra travelling weight and storage but they will protect your guitar better than a padded guitar bag.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment