Thursday, May 29, 2014

Epiphone LP Junior Special Electric Guitar ?




Weap


Can anyone tell me if this would be a good buy for 120? lookin to replace my shitty washburn x10


Answer
Depends on how shitty your Washburn is. It is not in any way, shape or form a major step up (to put it mildly). These lower priced Epiphone guitars is usually bad stuff. The more expensive ones are usually good, but you'll get better value elsewhere.

Personally, I wouldn't play this Epiphone if you paid me good money to do it, but I'd gladly take a Washburn any day and upgrade/fix that.

I agree with the other poster that a Squier is a better instrument. Other options to look at would be Cort, Jay Turser, Ibanez or Samick. In general much, much better instruments than the lower end Epiphone.

Personally, I tend to recommend the Agile brand and the other ones found here: http://www.learnelectricguitarnow.net/agile-electrics - The Agiles will probably be a little too expensive for you, after all we're talking guitars here in the quality league of a good Gibson but for the fraction of the price.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment