Sunday, May 19, 2013

Can learning to play guitar left handed make you worse right handed?

guitar left handed
 on Left Handed Acoustic Guitars - Rich Tone Music
guitar left handed image



dan


I do everything right handed, however, I often feel like my left hand could be my dominant hand and that with a little practice I could become ambidextrous. I've been trying different tasks left handed and I definitely think that I would be capable of playing guitar left handed, but I'm worried that I'll get worse right handed if I get used to left. I don't want to ruin my guitar skills from trying out a fun little experiment. Thanks in advance!


Answer
learning to do something with your less dominate hand will only improve Your dexterity.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment