Monday, May 20, 2013

What is a good Guitar Lesson CD that is free?

guitar method
 on Guitar Scales Method
guitar method image



John


My friend recently bought a guitar and it came with eMedia Guitar method demo cd, and i really loved it but it was only a demo, is there any other things i can download that are similar to this that wont cost me anything?


Answer
I used that emedia dvd before, it was okay. You might want to try to score Rocksmith, its not quite a video game, but you'll get feedback while you're learning matched up to your skill level and stay challenged

It includes things like hammer-ons, bends, slides, etc. and its good at showing you your bad habits simply because it requires precision. I tend to be a very free-form player, and this is forcing me to keep with the timing, which is good! If you're a beginner or never played guitar, don't let the precision factor scare you off...they start you off VERY simply and they track your accuracy phrase by phrase. The better you do, the more notes they throw your way in the next phrase. If you start missing notes, it chills out...so it's always challenging you at your skill level.

The song selection is not too bad, even though I'm out of touch and am only familiar with the older songs. Actually discovering some new artists with this, so that's nice. I can't wait until they get some metal DLC. Overall, if you have any interest in guitar at all, I'd say get it.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment