Saturday, August 10, 2013

How do I prevent noise when Plugging USB Audio Interface on Laptop that is plugged on an electrical outlet?

guitar usb interface
 on usb to usb cable pinout, usb to usb cable pinout Manufacturers in ...
guitar usb interface image



xXx-delacr


This always happens when I plug the USB Audio Interface on my laptop which is plugged on the outlet. It produces this noticeable noise which I find intolerable. More so when I plug my guitar and use some effects with it.

But it doesn't happen when the laptop is powered by the batteries. I can't resort into this solution because I use my laptop sometimes in gigs and I can't gamble my performance if something went wrong and the laptop dies.



Answer
Is there some reason that you can't plug in your interface, then plug in your laptop.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment