Sunday, August 4, 2013

How much would guitar inlay installation cost?

guitar inlay
 on IBANEZ RG350 Custom cartoon guitar Wallpaper
guitar inlay image



chris p


I'm buying a bolt on guitar with a rosewood fretboard. I'd like to get custom inlays installed, it has none besides the 12th fret and I'd like to have the 3rd,5th,7th,9th,15th,17th, and 19th inlays to have letters on them, the 22nd to have a symbol I made, and the 24th fret to to have a 2 short words. Any clue on how much this will cost me and any websites were I could get this done?


Answer
Thats a job you will have to get a quote from a local guitar shop. Or go to harmonycentral.com forums and go to the electric guitar section and ask. Theres people there who could tell you exactly where to go.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment