Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is it advisable to play guitar and do aerobics at the same time? I enjoy doing both at the same time.?

guitar aerobics
 on Bass Aerobics Beginner to Advanced Learn Bass Guitar Lessons Tab Book
guitar aerobics image



Jane


During workouts, I love strumming chords--even whole songs I have written--while doing basic aerobic exercises such as drop kicks, knee bends, trunk rotators and dance steps. I want to perfect skills in doing both guitar and aerobic exercise and hopefully market exercise videos in this unique fashion. I love wearing only t-shirts, aerobic briefs, support pantyhose, a sports bra and good tennis shoes as my daily uniform.


Answer
I think it is an exceptional idea! It opens your market audience to both people with great musical taste and those who enjoy exercise. Not to mention your 'aerobic strumming' will keep people entertained. I'm pretty in tune with fitness. Although people worry about safety hazards, I'm sure the pros outweigh the cons.

Good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment