Saturday, August 3, 2013

Should I get a Bone or Brass nut for my warlock?

guitar nut
 on Guitar Nut String Spacing Chart by Zaina
guitar nut image



Raven Rage


I want to change out the nut on the warlock to give it a better feel and the guitar nuts are not expensive really. So what material should i get it made out of?
I also heard that changing the nut of the guitar can help with muddy sounds when playing open chords with heavy distortion on. I hear it also improves overall tone, and tuning, and some sustain (just guessin about the sustain). Should I get my guitar's nut replaced or should i just git a noise suppressor?



Answer
A noise suppressor will do the best job, but costs a little more. Check with a local supplier, or music outlet that can give you personal advice based on your needs.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment