Friday, August 2, 2013

Was I supposed to get a cable with my guitar?

guitar display case
 on Large Electric Fender Guitar Display Case Cabinet Rack 50
guitar display case image



Arina Dovg


When I went to GC the other day, I purchased a guitar, it was the display guitar because it was the only one in the store. Now I'm wondering if i should have gotten a box and something that's come with it.. Like a cable? If yes, should I go back and ask them about it?


Answer
If you don't have a lead to connect the guitar to the amp then, yes, you should have bought one. You wouldn't normally be given one with a guitar though.

Whenever I've bought a guitar (in the UK) it has been put in a box (assuming it didn't come with a case), not just wrapped in paper or something. With a new guitar I'd have expected some sort of warranty card, maybe a user's guide and one or two allen keys to adjust the bridge (if appropriate) and the dreaded truss rod!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment