Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What Collections Agency does Guitar World Magazine use?

guitar world
 on ... Cornell Teams Up with Gibson for New Signature Guitar | Guitar World
guitar world image



latomas@ym


When I was a minor, Guitar World magazine sent me to a Collections Agency that I payed off right away. I was minor then, and now an adult (18) and would like to take that off my record/report/debt/etc.

I would like to call this collections agency and take care of it right away.



Answer
I am about ready to report this "Guitar World Magazine"
They seem to have no scruple in making minors believe
that they owe for magazines they didn't want nor were
legally able to sign a contract for.

Check your credit record... I can guarantee you that there
is no entry for a "collection done for Guitar World Magazine...

I have the feeling that the "collection agency" that contacted
you was just Guitar World Magazine posing as a collection agency...

I think you should tell this story to a lawyer... they might find this
interesting... I think a District Attorney might find it very, very interesting. Make sure to mention that you were a minor when
you were apprehended by this collection agency...



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment