Saturday, August 17, 2013

What's the definition of a music producers job?

guitar organizer
 on making leather guitar straps for over 40 years solid leather guitar ...
guitar organizer image



Real Guita


Well, they've been popping up (Not like seeing them, just talking about them) and I've learned I don't know exactly what they do... shocking, I know. I know band managers get gigs and deal with interviews and are the bands organizer... But I never learned what music producers do...

BQ: What instrument do you play?



Answer
A music producer overlooks the recording process. They usually have a team, or at least one, recording engineer, who mixes the sound. The music producer listens to the songs and decides which songs make the record. They also decide what to do to make the song sound this best it possibly can. A producer knows what to add, what to take out, and how to have the musician play/ sing. That's what I've learned about them so far. Usually they know how to play lots of instruments so they know how to tweak what the musicians are doing.

I play piano, drums, and guitar.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment