Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What is a good, reasonably priced, (not cheaply made) starter accoustic guitar?

guitar chair
 on just discovered this wonderful artist. Go to her site to see even ...
guitar chair image



Tom


I'm looking to start playing and want a good accoustic guitar with quality tone. I want it to be a guitar I could practice on for quite a while. But if it doesn't work out I don't want to blow a bunch of money needlessly.


Answer
Fender CD-60 :) I own one, I love it like I gave birth to it myself. I even named it :')
It cost around £85, and for that the quality is amazing. Beautiful finish feels like it'll last forever even though i've hit it on every wall/doorhandle/table/chair/bannister/sofa in my house. It cost 85 quid like I said before, I don't know how much it would be in other currencies, but you should definatly check it out :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment