Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is the smallest guitar for guitar hero on ps3?

guitar xplorer
 on Guitar Xbox on Store Inc Rock Band 2 Standalone Guitar For Xbox 360
guitar xplorer image



Rayannie


I have small hands and have a lot of trouble using the standard guitar controllers. I have the Les Paul which is slightly smaller than some of the others but wondering if there is possibly a smaller on out there?


Answer
The BEST guitar to go and buy AND the cheapest AND smallest is the Red Octane's Guitar Hero Xplorer Controller I played on the les paul and the buttons were sometines hard to press and they broke on other peoples, but the octane ive used so many times and their all the same. I always play to my best potential on expert. Their really light and comfortable standing up and sitting down.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment