Thursday, August 15, 2013

What kind of equipment do I need to get if I want to record guitar and vocals?

guitar usb drive
 on Guitar USB drive -Custom USB Design, Promotional USB Flash Drives ...
guitar usb drive image



jellybean


What kind of mic and usb drive is good for recording audio, just in my room that I can put together on my desktop? Also, where can I find it?


Answer
A good program for recording is Audacity. I use it all the time to record my stuff, its a very good program for recording all types of stuff. You can download it free on almost any torrent site. As far as a mic if you want to get really pro with it you can get a good condenser mic from musiciansfriend.com but you dont really have to have one, personally I've recorded with the mic from the game Rockband and it works fine, its a really good usb mic.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment