Monday, August 12, 2013

What to get my boyfriend for his birthday (middle school)?

guitar necklace for men
 on PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine
guitar necklace for men image



Meagan


It's almost my boyfriend's birthday. We've been dating for 3 years. I want to get him something really special, but I can't decide what. So far I already got him a "My Morning Jacket" cd and made him a guitar pick necklace that says "J *infinity symbol* M" (our initials) and "Home is wherever I'm with you" (our favorite song quote) He's huge in music he honestly plays like every instrument known to man haha but I just feeling I need something else to really make it mean something he's really special to me. It's his 14th birthday. No hate comments please. Thank you so much.


Answer
make a basket with the things you have, add a DVD and bake him some cookies



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment