Friday, August 9, 2013

Would Guitar For Dummies be a good book for me to learn guitar?

guitar for dummies
 on Guitar Exercises for Dummies Book CD Tips Drills New | eBay
guitar for dummies image



Anise


Hi. I want to learn guitar. Problem is every time I look at guitar tabs I get confused and don't know what to do. I want to learn guitar before I try on another instrument and I was wondering what books would help me. Thanks I really appreciate it.


Answer
Sure, Guitar For Dummies would help you out. But nothing beats just sitting down with a guitar player for an hour and having him or her teach you some chords. You could pay for a lesson or two - or just sit down with a friend. Once you've done that a couple times, you'll find it a lot easier to understand what those guitar tabs are trying to tell you to do.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment