Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to get a guitar with my name on it?

guitar fret stickers
 on Iron Cross (Metallic Type) Fretboard Markers Decals Guitar
guitar fret stickers image



billie jon


Hello,

I really wanna get a guitar my my name written on it and not just get out a crappy ARGOS pen and write it on. Preferably an accoustic because electric guitars are a FORTUNE on their own!

I don't really want a little plate on it saying my name. I want it in big bold punk sorta writing!

THANKS!



Answer
You have a couple options. If you want it on the body you would need to find someone to make a custom sticker or to airbrush it on the body. Generally when I see a name on a guitar it is on the fret board and it is custom inlaid. This is quite expensive.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment