Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What's the best cheap guitar effects to buy?

guitar effects
 on ... features variable-speed playback, guitar effects and pitch-shifting
guitar effects image



Craig


I'm planning to save up for guitar effects but the big ones are so expensive. I've held such like the gt-8 and I really liked it. I don't have much money so I'm planning to buy the single pedals one by one. Any advice? I wish to know which ped to start with. I play experimental rock, post-hardcore or maybe jazz-fusion. Thanks!


Answer
Hello there,

A good basic distortion pedal should probably be your first pedal. The Boss DS-1 is a decent distortion pedal that does not cost an arm and a leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKFuwErM2ZA&feature=related

Later,



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment