Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Guitar Recording Gear?




Robert


Ok i wanna know if theres any cheap device that i can record my music and singing on and if there is can you send the link to me and it needs to be simple please thanks


Answer
I highly recommend the Olympus WS-100 digital voice recorder. For personal recording it's fantastic. Sounds great, small, easy to use, plenty of capacity, and connects to your computer via USB as a flash drive.

I got this for my daughter to record her composition ideas. She loves it.

(This device probably wouldn't work too well for recording high volume levels, like a full band.)

Although Amazon sells it for $63, you can pick one up for a little over $30 from Amazon Marketplace sellers or eBay.

Hope this helps. Good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment