Sunday, May 19, 2013

Which electric acoustic guitar accessories should I buy?

guitar accessories acoustic
 on acoustic guitar package everything you need to play acoustic guitar
guitar accessories acoustic image



txgirl79


Ok, so I have never played guitar and I am taking lessons this semester to learn. I've played bass for about 7 years now, and I know the ins and outs of that but guitar is a foreign concept. I've decided on buying a fender acoustic electric starcaster, but I need to know what kind of straps, cords, and strings people that actually play use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Strings: D'addario strings, any of them but try to get 9 gauge like these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DAddario-EJ1510-47-Phosphor-ACOUSTIC-Extra-Light/dp/B000EENC0C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1326581900&sr=8-4

As for a strap, just get any old acoustic guitar strap for now.

You wont need anything yet though as your teacher will only be teaching you the basics. Just make sure you get a tuner and that your guitar has 6 strings :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment