Monday, June 24, 2013

Is there a good cd/dvd program to teach kids how to play guitar.?

guitar dvd lessons
 on Beginner Guitar Chords
guitar dvd lessons image



tonyans197


My daughter wants a guitar and lessons for Christmas but there aren't any teachers available locally. I'm wondering if there are any good programs for learning on your own. I play three instruments myself and usually do well picking something up but I want something she can find success with - she is eight.


Answer
I have posted links to a few questions I have already answered on this topic and similar ones. There are a lot of links that I think will help and a few you may not have thought of yet. (how do I tune my guitar) Hopefully this will be everything you need for now. If you think of something else, give me a shout and I will do what I can.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment