Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to play an ovation guitar standing up?

guitar ovation
 on guitarz.blogspot.com :
guitar ovation image



Sugar C


I have an Ovation Guitar, it's wonderful love the sound and everything.

But since it has a rounded back, it turns up when I try to play it. And my wrist can't bend like that to reach the frets.
Is there anything I can do? Besides have the strap at an extremely high spot. (I'd like to not play it by my neck)
Thanks



Answer
Just gotta deal with it. Thats one of the problems with playing an ovation live. Some models have a strap button on the back of the heel of the neck. This keeps the guitar balanced better. If your does not, take it to your local dealer and have them install one there.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment