Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is it okay if my wireless guitar system is always peaking?

guitar wireless system
 on Sorry, no Nady 16 Channel Uhf Wireless System For Guitar Bass at ...
guitar wireless system image



Danielle


The only way to get the sound I want is to turn the guitar all the way up, which causes the receiver box to always be peaking when I'm playing. Nonetheless, it sounds great, but is it doing harm to my wireless system?


Answer
Me personally, I would stay away from the wireless guitar system for some of them lack guitar tone and does not give the purist guitar sound. Just get yourself some good guitar cables. I would recommend the Bullet Cables. I've had them for 5 years and had no complaints. But that's my opinion.

David



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment