Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Can i use my wireless xbox360 controller for my computer to play games?

guitar xbox 360 controller wireless
 on instructions of xbox360 wireless guitar 1 make sure the guitar
guitar xbox 360 controller wireless image



warsuxslts


I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller, and I know it is able to connect with a pc running windows if there is a USB dongle. but my real question is this. i have the Microsoft wireless adapter for a wireless keyboard and mouse, is it able to connect to an xbox 360 wireless controller?

i have tried to connect the two with the usb adapter but it doesn’t seem to pick up the controller.



Answer
Nope. We tried this too, but found that only the wired controller , guitar her and rock band guitars worked on the PC. Shame.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment