Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can you use Guitar Rig Pro by Native Instruments without a guitar?? FL Studio?

guitar rig 5
 on Wes Montgomery's Guitar Gear | Gibson L5 + Fender, Standel Guitar Amps
guitar rig 5 image



Brad


I like the sounds on guitar rig 5 but I dont have a guitar and i was wondering if I could use it in FL Studio with just the keypad like you do with other VST's. I thought I read somewhere that it might be possible to use normal bass and guitar presets and still use the guitar rig pro's effects. Is that possible?

Basically, Is there any way I can use it without a guitar and just open up piano roll and draw out the notes while still getting the effects?? I know it has presets... Thanks in advance.



Answer
Yes, the Guitar Rig Pro software can be used as an effect plug-in in FL Studio. You can put it on any audio source, including channels with native FL Studio instruments, 3rd party software instruments, sampler channels and audio recordings.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment