Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Does Guitar Center do maintenance on acoustic guitars?

guitar yamaha
 on Yamaha RBX170 Bass Guitar, Black | DV247
guitar yamaha image



abcdefghij


My acoustic guitar, a Yamaha F-335, isn't in bad condition at all. The strings are really far from the fretboard though and I don't know how to fix it. I could still play it but it makes more difficult than usual (barring frets, buzzing, etc.) Can someone tell me if Guitar Center does maintenance or does anyone know of somewhere where I could get it fixed?


Answer
Hello there,

Sounds like your guitar just needs a set up. Any guitar professional can do it. If you live near a music store that sells guitars, take it there and ask them to do a set up.

Good luck,



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment