Sunday, August 18, 2013

I need to find the smallest guitar knobs possible, can you help me out?

guitar knobs
 on zoom guitar pedal parts, zoom guitar pedal parts Manufacturers in ...
guitar knobs image






My dad accidentally bought me a left handed guitar and the knobs are in the way of my right hand. Im getting the strings and nut changed and need to know were I can find the thinnest and smallest guitar knobs. Please don't send me to any internet site that has guitar knobs because I have been to quite a few. Thank You


Answer
Why don't you just go back to the shop and ask them to exchange it. If it was bought privately, then take it to a Music Shop and see whether they will do you a swop or at least a deal. Seems a far easier solution to me.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment