Sunday, August 18, 2013

What program to use to make acoustic guitar chords?

guitar chords
 on Major guitar chord
guitar chords image



carl b


I am making a song using Magix Music maker 16. I can't create guitar chords with it, so it looks like I have to use a separate program to emulate two guitar chords (D chord and G chord), and export the mp3 into music maker. What program can I use, that is free, preferably


Answer
I'm guessing you are not a guitar player. Chords are the same on an electric and an acoustic guitar so, what you probably mean is you want an acoustic sounding guitar playing D and G chords. Take a look at "band in a box" - you type in the chords and you can have any number of guitars play them for in any rhythm and temp or genre. Very cheap software that works very well but, not free. http://www.band-in-a-box.com/



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment