Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's the easiest PC music recording software to use?

guitar usb interface
 on RockFrog (guitar USB Interface)
guitar usb interface image



JD Kreativ


I am interested in setting up a basic home recording studio (vocals, guitar, piano, light percussion) and purchased an Alesis io4 USB interface. I tried setting it up with Cubase LE5 but that was a complete disaster.

Can anyone recommend a decent home recording software that is: easy to use for those new to recording, and not outrageously priced. Please only real user responses, I can't deal with anymore marketing hype at this point.



Answer
Audacity and a USB mike for acoustic recording. The USB interface you got I guess is for electrics, but I don't know much about that... I play acoustic and sing.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment