Thursday, August 1, 2013

What gift do I get for someone who plays a guitar?

guitar les paul
 on gibson les paul electric guitar style chambered les paul top
guitar les paul image



Tracy


I need to get a gift for my roommate, preferably one under $20. He is an amateur musician (guitar: Les Paul, if it makes a difference), so I'd like to get him something to do that.

I don't want to get him a set a guitar picks because most of the guitarists I know have a "favorite" pick and don't really make use of the ones people get them. I figure maybe I should get him something practical like a new set of strings, but since I don't know squat about guitars, I'm worried that I'll get the wrong size/type. Any help appreciated!



Answer
a guitar strap



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment