Sunday, June 16, 2013

I play guitar, but want to add keyboard and other sounds to my live performance using my feet.?

guitar ipad
 on Premier Guitar Magazine 5.2 App for iPad, iPhone - Music - app by ...
guitar ipad image



bert


For example, if I wanted to add a little organ sound or a bell or something like that, I would like to have something I could control with my feet to get those things. I have an ipad, is there something I could use along with the ipad? I also have an alesis iodock, and a midi- capable keyboard.


Answer
There's several ways to go about it, although nothing that will be cheap, Roland makes the VG99, but at that price your better off just going with the GR55 and buying a 13 pin synth access guitar, it will simplify things provided you can figure out all its features and patches, once you do you can make a single guitar sound like an orchestra, simple flip of a switch on the guitar and a push of a peddle or 2 and the sky's the limit



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment