Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simple acoustic guitar songs to play?

guitar method
 on Scale intervals: 1 - b3 - 5 Notes in the chord: D - F - A Various ...
guitar method image



Skeleton


I've been teaching myself guitar, and I finished a really short guitar lesson book called Hal Leonard Guitar Method (it's book 1) and I want to learn a few songs that aren't too hard to play, and I can read tabs. Any suggestions, song names, websites, whatever would be nice! Thanks in advance!


Answer
http://www.guitarnoise.com

check out the david hodges lessons. lots of easy songs for acoustic guitar with nice explainations. most other sites bother me because of the ads and because the tabs are usually dead wrong. also I'd encourage you to sit with your guitar and play along with the radio or CD's. you'd be amazed how much you can figure out.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment