Thursday, June 20, 2013

What are good free instrument audio drivers?

guitar interface
 on superencontre accueil - superencontre accueil - superencontre accueil ...
guitar interface image



jose


My computer is a refurbished 745 with upgrades. 250 gb and 4+ gb ram. I have the default MME/DirectX audio driver that it came with. I read on a few websites that only certain types of drivers are suitable for instrument interfaces such as guitar. I have this cheap behringer guitar interface and was wondering what free audio drivers are good. may you suggest some?
Thank You.



Answer
Hi,
I see you want to find a free driver, but I think the function of free driver is limited. Maybe you can google to find DGTSoft, and then click into the official website to get the "Drivers Update Utility Series" to get the drivers automatically. It knows which drivers are compatible with your computer system. Google to try right now. Good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment