Friday, June 7, 2013

What are some essential iPod Touch applications?

guitar zippo on Respect Aretha
guitar zippo image



calamari k


I just purchased a brand-new 16 GB iPod Touch - and I need some applications. I have $25 of iTunes Store Credit and about 2 GB I'm willing to sacrifice for applications. What are the applications every iPod Touch needs? What are the best of the best? Which are the most useful?


Answer
I'll just tell you what I have and you can pick from them
Also, All the ones I downloaded were free, but some of them were "limited time offer" things so they might cost you now:
Weather bug: best weather app out there
tris: I don't think this is available now, it's a tetris knock off
palringo: best instant messenger in my opinion
aurora feint: a fun puzzle game, very in depth, free
lolcats free: who doesn't like lolcats?
tap tap revenge: best game out there, like dance dance revolution or guitar hero
remote: remote for your iTunes, awesome
facebook: self explanitory
AOL radio: I use this one because it's got japanese radio stations
scribble: like paint for your iphone. I don't use it very much, but it's handy to have around
currency: currency converter
rimshot: I have a first gen and can't wait to get the next with the speakers for this app; it plays a rimshot or crickets when you need them (rimshot is the comedy thing that's like " buh bum, crash")
myspace: self explanitory
anaconda: snake for your ipod, fun game
loldogs: like lolcats, also free version
pandora: another internet radio, i don't like this one as much
esteem aid: says funny things, they help brighten my day. Make sure you have contacts on your ipod, it will use their names :D I love it because sometimes it says "You are smarter than Brittni" and things like that XD
toxic balls: a game, not very fun but for free it's aight
dactyl: another game, this one is fun and I play it a lot
iNeko: an amazing app with a kitty
bubbles: drag your finger on the screen to make bubbles, I love it :)
GraphingCalc: a graphing calculator for your ipod, save yourself 100 bucks
mandarin: says stuff in mandarin chinese. I like it but as a novelty
more cow bell: this one rocks :)
zippo lighter: a lighter, I like it but don't use it. novelty effect only
airsharing: look this one up and decide. Idk if you'd want it, but i really don't use it a lot
kotoba: a japanese dictionary that you can use offline. I use it all the time:)
fring: make VOIP calls, use your skype account. I think it'll be better in an update or two, but not right now.
tic tac: tic tac toe ipod style
mancala: fun game with marbles, african in origin.
I.TV: it doesn't work for my zip code yet, gives a list of tv programs
cowabunga: a fun game with cows
aqua forest: get this before it's got to be paid for! an awesome graphics engine, I recommend it
adlibs: madlibs app. doesn't work the best but it was free...
easy relax: get this before it's a pay app, you can pick from sounds and music to play to help you fall asleep. I don't use my fan for white noise anymore :D
dBeer: novelty app, make it look like your drinking beer from your ipod
ieyes: eyes follow your finger. not that great, but for free it's aight
firemail: a thing so you can type your emails in landscape mode.

So yeah, that's about 3 pages of apps for free. I hope it wasn't too much to read XD



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment