Saturday, June 1, 2013

What is it about rock/metal music that causes people to wanna headbang and mosh?

guitar vader
 on Guitar Vader
guitar vader image



Solid Snak


i never got it but i just wanna start headbanging whenever i'm listing to slayer, metallica, iron maiden, etc. i've been in mosh pits and i love moshing. Best mosh for me was Slayer and surprisingly Rammstein was probably the 2nd most crazy pit i've been in. I've been to tons of concerts though, gonna see Rammstein again this May. Already got my ticket!


Answer
THE RUSH!

Metal gives us energy from the awesome drum beat, the kickass lyrics and the whaling guitar that follows with it.

Songs such as:
Vader - This is the war
Slayer - Evil has no boundaries
Metallica - Fight fire with fire
Riot - Flight of the warrior
Sodom - M16

Make me wanna put on my jean vest with all the patches I collected and stomp on some Emo/Deathcore wannabes and break a chair or something...

Keep the freewheel burning and keep on truckin brother. \m/



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment