Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What is something cool i can start collecting?

guitar keychain
 on key chains Supplier - China promotional key chains
guitar keychain image
Q. i want to start a new collection. i already collect nail polish, pez, earrings, posters, keychains and stickers. i love the guitar, making collages and things with lots of color.

any ideas of some a new collection i can start?


Answer
Im collecting lame stuff XD

My bro and I are collecting old coins, like old French Frank, and old Dutch Gulden..

I used to collect stamps..

I collect stuff that is from all around the world, I started with stamps, then coins and now little dolls.. They represent their country, and thats what I like about them...

But anyhow, you may start with bracelets? necklaces? dollies?



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment