Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How should I properly maintain my guitar?

guitar accessories acoustic
 on Home >> Acoustic Guitar Cases >> Yamaha Acoustic Guitar Cases ...
guitar accessories acoustic image



John


I'm going to purchase an Epiphone Hummingbird. Sure, I do have enough cash to pay for a Gibson, but eh.. With that money I can buy an Epiphone and other guitar accessories.

Anyway, since I will be purchasing an acoustic guitar, how should I take care of it? What's this I hear about humidifiers?



Answer
yes that would be a good buy and tuner.keep the guitar clean any finger prints off with a treated
wipe cloth.keep in tune and in a case.when playing keep it on a stand.always wipe the strings after
playing to remove any oil.keep a extra set of strings in the case and any picks you like.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment