Thursday, July 25, 2013

What the can the guitar from guitar hero be used for?

guitar of guitar hero
 on ... posters motivational motivation guitar guitars geek geeks nerd nerds
guitar of guitar hero image



EVH S


I know the guitar from guitar hero can be used to play guitar, but can I use it to play standard Xbox 360 games? Is there a way I can plug it into my computer (I have a wireless guitar - but there is a phone line slot on the back of the guitar.) If I can play any games with the guitar, instead of the controller, how would I do it? Also, how would I use the controller as the guitar, and in the computer? Please be specific.


Answer
haha i have had good fun messing arund in MW2 with my guitar to move around and shoot, fun stuff you can controll games and stuff with it. my friend beat the #$%$ out of this other guy with it. thats all i got :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment