Sunday, July 14, 2013

What should I do? I dropped my electric guitar and it has a few minor scratches?

guitar polish
 on SIT_STRINGS_Premium_Guitar_Polish_GP-4-main.jpg
guitar polish image



Ted


It's just a cheap squier strat but it's my first guitar that I got about a month ago. Do you think I should buy a guitar polish or repaint it or should I just leave it the way it is? I'm gonna get a les paul in a couple of months and I need your opinion if it's worth spending some money to remove the scratches from the guitar. It's black by the way


Answer
Leave it alone. Scratches add character. People spend lots of $$$ for brand new guitars that are made to look beat-up on purpose. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. I don't get it either.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment